- Assist Design Consultant during assessment, design and selling of residential pools based on customer needs and knowledge.
- Respond to all inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Manage appointments, client follow up, and the sale-to-dig process
- Maintain records and tracking of all proposals in progress and timely follows-up to maximize sales opportunities.
- Monitor installation and work closely with production staff regarding scheduling, quality and customer service.
- Prepares and presents proposals in complete and professional manner, according to company standards.
- Ensures all estimates are prepared and approved as needed prior to presenting to customer.
- Liaise with Design Consultant, Project Manager and Sales Manager on all current and past projects.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity logs, sales disposition reports from the CRM database, and adherence to individual goals
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role or related experience in similar department/function in a high-paced/high volume environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, customer service orientation, and a strong attention to detail.
- Works independently with a proven ability to multitask with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new skills and competencies as required.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Microsoft Office, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
- Pool industry experience preferred.
- Customer service oriented.
- Participates and works well in a team-based environment.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent required, Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Positive and outgoing personality.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.