- Make initial contact on all sales leads received via phone, internet, referrals, etc., Goal is to convert to first time appointments. Provide Sales Staff with necessary contact and confirmation information for prospective customer.
- Follow up on all unassigned leads, cancelled or re-scheduled appointments and customer requests that are typically received into the system daily
- Respond to customer questions and promote / set up the appointment for the Sales Design Consultant
- Review all current activity with management such as outstanding appointments, customer feedback and follow through with appropriate action
- Maintain database integrity while entering all contact information into CRM database and reviewing for duplication of leads, scheduling conflicts and appointment opportunities for the sales team. Input sales dates to assist management in data dependability.
- Participate in and help coordinate special events such as “Call-a-Rama’s”, Open House events and other marketing campaigns as deemed important by management
- Assist in the appointment-setting function across divisional lines when necessary
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- Two plus years of relevant work experience required, Customer Service or Telemarketing preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization skills.
- Sales experience and knowledge of selling and closing techniques, database / contact management proficiency