Pool of Prizes Game
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Pool of Prizes Game (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, New York, Nevada, New Jersey North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Rhode Island and Washington, D.C. (the "Territory") who are 21 years of age or older in their state, and are located in the Territory at the time of entry. Anthony and Sylvan (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”), Market Performance Group, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("EST") on August 11, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 10, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://anthonysylvan.com/poolofprizes (“Website”), complete the required information on the official entry form, follow the on-screen directions to play the instant win game (“Entry’). If you receive a winning message, you are a potential winner of a prize, subject to verification by the Judging Agency. You will receive an email from Sponsor with your prize description. You must complete all required information to claim your prize. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Judging Agency. LIMIT ONE (1) INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY PER PERSON/E-MAIL ADDRESS.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator.
4. Winner Selection: Instant Win Selection: Instant Win prizes will be randomly seeded throughout the Promotion Period. If you are the first to play the game at or after a randomly determined winning time you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: Thirty (30) Grand Prizes:
|NO.||PRIZE DESCRIPTION||QTY||PRIZE VALUE (EACH)||TOTAL PRIZE VALUE|
|1||CANOPY LOUNGE BED||1||$460 USD||$460 USD|
|2||WICKER BISTRO SET||1||$400 USD||$400 USD|
|3||FIRE PIT||2||$200 USD||$400 USD|
|4||BEVERAGE COOLER||3||$83.33 USD||$250 USD|
|5||INFLATABLE POOL LOUNGER||5||$60 USD||$300 USD|
|6||COLD/ICE ENTERTAINING TRAY||8||$32.50 USD||$260 USD|
|7||INFLATABLE POOL BASKETBALL||10||$40 USD||$400 USD|
Total ARV of all prizes is $2,470. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prize will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) INSTANT WIN PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. Odds of winning an instant win prize also depend on the date and time of game play. Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Promotion Administrator reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion's prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
9. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
10. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, social media mandate, pandemic, epidemic or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes.
11. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, Meta and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
14. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Santa Clara, California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2022 Promotion Administrator.
15. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
16. Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit http://certified.promotrust.com/AandS/PoolofPrizesSweepstakes/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
17. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta.
18. Sponsor: Anthony and Sylvan, Doylestown, PA 18902. The entities doing business as Anthony & Sylvan or Anthony & Sylvan Pools include Anthony & Sylvan Pools Corporation, Anthony & Sylvan Corp. and Anthony & Sylvan Pools North Carolina LLC. Not all services are available in all states.
19. Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 3222, Saratoga, CA 95070.