- Meets with customers and explains features and merits of A&S pool ownership. After gathering customer’s needs and expectations, creates designs using Pool Studio software, and recommends a backyard pool design utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques
- Uses Retail Cost Breakdown (RCB) methodology to determine the customer price for the pool based on normal price book information. Confers with Regional Sales Manager in all circumstances where the needed price to sell the pool falls outside of company guidelines.
- Updates the CRM database with pertinent customer information daily including sales and appointment status fields, projected dates on follow-ups, and sale-to-dig timelines.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, as needed, including activity logs, sales disposition reports from the CRM database, and adherence to individual goals.
- Runs all appointments as assigned by Lead Manager. Coordinates personal schedule with Lead Manager to notify of available times or potential scheduling issues. Design Consultant responsible for scheduling follow-up appointments with un-sold prospects.
- Conducts immediate and scheduled follow up, after initial customer meeting, until pool is sold, or until the customer is no longer interested in A&S pool ownership. Presents company, marketing, and related sales information to customers in a planned and company-approved presentation format.
- Actively pursues local club memberships for networking and developing relationships with related businesses, i.e., landscapers and builders. Identifies new sales prospects and contacts to establish positive business relationships and leverage sales from a growing referral base.
- Assists in the development of marketing efforts using his/her local market and customer knowledge. Assists in the development of sales presentation and collateral materials.
- Meets with Regional Sales Manager once per month to review individual progress against sales plan and determine corrective actions if needed
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures
- Bachelors’ Degree required.
- Three plus years successful B to C sales experience required.
- Microsoft Office, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be committed and willing to put in the necessary time to be successful
- Able to work nights and weekends and occasionally holidays
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others
- Participates and works well in a team-based environment
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Must feel comfortable being compensated under a 100% commission pay structure
- Positive and outgoing personality
Yes. 90-100% within sales territory
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: B to C sales experience
Licenses and Certifications Required