- Support and maintain POS and water test systems and hardware for retail locations.
- Maintain inventory databases.
- Maintain and generate reports for the divisions. Analyze reports and make recommendations to the team.
- Oversee and analyze flow of product between vendors and stores.
- Maintain reports to review inventory and demand forecast as well as reports to validate all open purchase orders, layaways and inventory in transit in POS on a monthly basis.
- Support for all retail locations telephone. LAN network and cellular devices.
- Support TSI scheduling system use by service business.
- General support for all A&S applications.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology required.
- Two to four years working in a corporate environment supporting multiple user applications.
- POS, Work Management, LAN/WAN, Credit Card processing, management reporting experience preferred.
- General IT background, experience and interest in packaged application support and deployment. Windows 7 and 10, Microsoft Office, POS (any), CRM.
- Customer Focused, User Support experience, working with retail or field service organization desired.
- Experience in a mid-market organization – 200-500 users would be ideal. Construction, Retail and Service experience preferred
- Must be available for on call weekend hours on a rotating shift basis.