ATTENTION SALES PROFESSIONALS!!!!! If you are looking for an exciting and fun career in sales, have a keen sense of style, possess a passion for detail and design, and love transforming a dull backyard space into a dream getaway, then look no further, Anthony & Sylvan Pools has an ideal career opportunity for you!
Our average Design Consultant has the potential to earn more than $70,000 annually. Over 2/3 of our consultants are earning six figures. If you have the personal drive, positive attitude, and ability to close sales, the income potential with Anthony & Sylvan is unlimited.
Founded in 1946, Anthony & Sylvan Pools builds pools that last a lifetime, for a lifetime of memories. The company has built more than 370,000 pools, making it the largest and most trusted pool builder in the U.S. Throughout its nearly 70-year history, Anthony & Sylvan has been committed to customer satisfaction and provides a team of highly trained professional designers and craftsmen to see every backyard transformation through – from start to finish.
We are seeking Sales Driven Individuals interested in a Design Consultant opportunity to help grow Anthony & Sylvan, a true relationship-maker who has the ability to WOW our clients by encompassing Anthony & Sylvan core values.
***This is a full-time opportunity with flexible hours, great benefits and ample opportunity for growth!!! Extensive training is provided for those who have no experience in this industry as long as you have prior sales experience!
As a full-time Design Consultant, you will create designs using Pool Studio software and recommend a backyard pool design utilizing professional and persuasive sales techniques. We schedule 10 -15 appointments per month with qualified customers for you (there are zero cold callings). With our proven sales process and in-depth training program, we give you the ability to succeed and provide you with the tools needed to develop your own network of business, resulting in even more clients and revenue opportunities for yourself.
- Bachelors’ Degree or three years of general work experience and/or combination of education and work experience
- Microsoft Office, proficiency in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be willing and committed to putting in the necessary time to be successful
- Able to work nights and weekends and occasional holidays
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strong negotiating skills to persuade and influence others
- Experience in outside sales or sales with a proven track record for success
- Passion and inherent capability for exterior design outside sales: 3 years
- Working knowledge of CRM software
- Customer Service oriented
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivation, drive, positive personality and determination
- Full-time availability with semi-monthly weekend work required
- Must feel comfortable being compensated under a 100% commission pay structure
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a maximum of 35 lbs.
- Anthony & Sylvan provides a base salary + commission
- Thorough and ongoing training
- All equipment and resources
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance with prescription coverage, 401(k) and retirement cash account plans, long-term disability (LTD), short-term disability (STD), pre-tax flexible spending accounts (FSA), pre-tax health savings account (HSA), supplemental life insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), an employee assistance program, and much more.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.