- Interacts with office staff to define repair and inspection schedule. Maintain working relationship to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Assists in planning and coordinating warranty repairs based upon work flow, project circumstances and vendor availability.
- Perform small general swimming pool and pool equipment repairs: including crack repairs, leak detection and plumbing repairs.
- Diagnose, repair, and replace swimming pool equipment.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of all pool services performed.
- Performs advanced selling with equipment upgrades, chemicals and any other background products. Should be knowledgeable of and comfortable talking about any equipment or pool-related maintenance service Anthony & Sylvan sells.
- Keeps current on pool-related service aspects by attending vendor and trade show training.
- Responsible for care of company vehicle by keeping maintained, clean, and stocked; responsible for maintaining accurate and proper level of inventory on vehicle.
- Clearly communicates with the construction and warranty divisions by giving essential recommendations regarding customer claim issues.
- Responsible for handling, transporting and delivering pool chemicals to customers including but not limited Chlorine, algaecides, pH balancers, muriatic acid. Responsible for adding chemicals to customers pools per manufacturer’s directions.
- Assists in the in-field training of new technicians.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- 3 – 5 years swimming pool service / pool construction experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must possess strong communication skills and proven problem solving and organization skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for equipment repair and working knowledge and experience in the areas of plumbing, masonry, and electrical required.
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic, excellent computer skills and a positive approach to customer service.
- Occasional overtime and Saturday work is required during peak seasonal periods.
- Successful candidate will go through company training program.
- General pool background experience preferred
- NESP CMS & CMT preferred
- Excellent organization skills, quick learner, result oriented, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills required. Team player with customer focus and self-motivated.
- Travel is 50% within area. Vehicle is provided.
For over 75 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been a leading swimming pool builder in the United States providing new pools, renovations, service, supplies.
Headquartered in Doylestown, PA, we are growing and building dedicated, quality teams throughout the United States. Anthony & Sylvan provides employees with great health benefits, time off, and retirement benefits to help meet your work life balance. We hope you will “dive in” and find this opportunity the right fit for you!
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.