- Communicate directly with customers and ensure their needs are met satisfactorily.
- Answering inbound calls timely
- Proactively making outbound calls to Anthony & Sylvan customers to book their pool services
- Proactively communicates with customers to resolve issues. Ensures timely completion of all projects with minimum disruption to the customer’s property and swim season.
- Maximize service technician capacity by fully implementing and using internal software scheduling tools. Review exception reports to ensure all phases of production are scheduled and completed. Maintain open communication with field personnel and partners to expedite decisions related to on site concerns.
- Ensure technicians complete and submit required documentation timely and accurately.
- Ensure proper communication and expectations of customer payments. Ensure communication and collection of payments by partners. Follow up on payment processing via Web and Credit cards. Manage job flow based on payments.
- Process vendor warranty claims timely.
- Coordinate with other Anthony & Sylvan locations to ensure adequate inventory is on hand at all times.
- Participate in all outbound call campaigns as required.
- Proactively communicates with customers to resolve any issues. Point of contact for customer conflict resolution. Ensures timely completion of all projects with minimum disruption to the customer’s property and swim season. Always strives for 5’s – 100% Customer Service Satisfaction (CSS).
- Stay abreast of the latest pool and other backyard related technologies and take the initiative to understand such by either self-educating or attending vendor related training.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highs school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
- 1 year construction or scheduling experience preferred. General pool background experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and skilled in the ability to determine customer needs/requirements.
- An approachable, engaging and effective listener With strong customer service mentality and ability to multi-task.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to work 50+ hours per week, including Saturdays if necessary.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and financial skills.
- Works well within a team environment.
- Industry knowledge is a plus.
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.