- Provide general and administrative support to the HR function to include correspondence generation, supply/inventory counts, report keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry, HRIS reporting, company wide mailings, etc.
- Process and track new hire processes such as background and drug screens, profile assessments, onboarding forms, and Form I-9’s.
Values and engagement program administration. Provide support to HR team on all engagement initiatives and programs.
- Training administration to include adding content, reporting, creating course curriculum and ensuring accurate data in Learning Management System.
- Ensure annual compliance (e.g. labor law posters, MVR reporting, EEO reporting, benefits reporting, standard operating procedures, etc.).
- Benefits administration including process monthly billings from insurance providers, assist with open enrollment process and ensuring new hire entry into benefit plans. Act as COBRA representative for plans.
- Strive to ensure employee understanding of benefits programs by regularly generating communication and counseling employees/dependents as situations arise.
- Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts to ensure their understanding and compliance with benefits and HR policies and regulations.
- Process and track division invoices and expenses.
- Perform recruitment activities, post jobs, interview and evaluate candidates for select positions. Maintain related records including Applicant Tracking logs.
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources or business required
- Minimum three years of administration experience, preferably in a Human Resources department
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to communicate up, down and across an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint