- apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the business on opportunities and issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
- participate in the creation and implementation of systems strategies in support of process improvement for all functional business areas (operations, sales, inventory, finance, etc…)
- promote industry best practices and bring forth innovative ideas and concepts that can positively benefit and support business operations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support across all areas of IT
- Champion security compliance through implementation and management of general controls and processes in support of security best practices and audit compliance.
- Establish Service Levels for the timely and accurate delivery of solutions across the business and promote customer service across the organization
- Work with the business to eliminate manual processes by leveraging the automation capabilities of systems and through integration of modern practices
- Manage the availability and performance of systems, establish metrics for measuring progress and capacity, and provide visibility through service level reporting
- Integrate systems and services as needed to ensure a complete business process solution
- Participate in the design and maintenance of infrastructure systems to ensure seamless integration across the technology portfolio
- Ensure the availability and integrity of corporate applications, databases, and associated reporting systems, serving as the primary support resource
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and improve the data reporting functions to increase timely availability of data for driving business decisions
- Evaluate and implement the need for custom application development to enable systems integration and process improvement
- Establish and maintain best practices for establishing users, roles, security and audit capabilities within applications and databases
- Implement system changes by defining and analyzing system problems and user requirements; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Implement monitoring and automation to increase availability and visibility
- Evaluate, define, document, and improve business procedures and processes.
- Direct and manage associates and contractors as necessary to achieve outcomes
- Work with business leaders to assess and prioritize development and support activities
- Validates results by testing programs and coordinating testing with users.
- Ensure operation through training, support, documentation, and process improvement
- Provides reference by writing documentation and ensuring all systems are fully documented
- Continuously identify risks and implement practices to mitigate their impact on the business
- Support timely, effective decision-making at the project and program level
- Engage in regular, impactful communication with all levels of stakeholders with the goal of fostering strong relationships and the continued success of the IT function
- Bachelor of Science degree in a computer or related field with a minimum of 15 years in Information Technology
- 5-7 years minimum experience in ERP systems support with a strong understanding of ERP business processes across Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, and Operations
- Expertise with enterprise ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Infor, Oracle
- Experience with CRM systems concepts and platforms such as Infor CRM, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM
- Expert level abilities with Microsoft database technologies, as well as associated SQL server reporting methods
- Experience with application development, including web development and API integration
- Broad IT knowledge across applications development, database management, infrastructure, and operations
- Strong vendor management experience managing licensing and support agreements across multiple vendors
- Experience leading and managing system integration projects on a large scale
- Experience integrating different vendor’s systems into a cohesive solution and providing robust reporting capabilities across data
- Familiarity with modern reporting platforms such as Tableau & PowerBI
- SharePoint experience a plus
- Construction industry experience a plus
Anthony & Sylvan Pools provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- 5-7 years: Experience with CRM systems concepts and platforms such as Infor CRM, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM
- 5-7 years: Expertise with enterprise ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Infor, Oracle
- 5-7 years: 5-7 years minimum experience in ERP systems support with a strong understanding of ERP business processes across Finance, Sales, Customer Service, Retail, and Operations