- Assists Project Managers with inspections, site visits and canvas reports.
- Communicates effectively with Scheduling Team and Subcontractors.
- Oversees all phases of the installation process, taking digital photos throughout, and responsible for ensuring completion of all required inspections.
- Interacts with customers via phone and email regarding project movement, answers questions, and resolves any issues with scheduling.
- Meets regularly with the Construction Manager to review the progress of each assigned project and to discuss and resolve outstanding problems or issues, as needed.
- Assists the Design Consultant and Sales Manager on pre-site evaluations to ensure that any site concerns are addressed prior to obtaining a signed construction agreement.
- Interacts with sub-contractors to define the construction schedule. Maintains working relationships to promote quality of work and scheduling efficiency.
- Ensures compliance with the use of all safety-related equipment on the jobsite as required by the A&S Safety Program.
- Ensures the payment schedule is maintained and all payments are received for each assigned project. When construction crews are unable to do so, Assistant PM may be scheduled to pick up customer payments before proceeding to the next phase.
- Produces and maintains accurate construction files including: contract addendums, revised plans, incident reports, material selections, etc.
- Copy permits and all project paperwork to make complete and accurate job files, fill out incident reports, maintain in-office spreadsheets tracking data
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned.
- Follows Anthony & Sylvan Pool’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- One to three years experience with construction industry, Swimming Pool or Residential preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Ability to overcome customer objections.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office; strong proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Proficient in using an iPad
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work long hours in the busy season
- Strong attention to detail, able to make decisions relative to scheduling
Bachelors or better.
1-3 years: Construction Industry experience
1-3 years: Pool or Residential industry experience
Licenses & Certifications Required